Latest News

She's on a World Tour....

Thursday, July 9, 2009 , Posted by panicbeats at 1:27 PM




One of our most visible glazed hams, Rihanna, was most recently caught giving her lovely javiers a little breather out in Vegas. Now a lot of people get riled up over Riri, but before you wile out, consider this: Where was she? Vegas!!! Vegas baby! Vegas! Repeat: Vegas nicca! Vegas! Have you muthasukkas ever been to Vegas? Vegas is so wild that I can't even believe it's still allowed. It's the one place where if Rihanna walked by me straight topless, I might not even notice, cuz my cockey would be so sore from the all the random beats, that I could walk on by and just say, "RiRi you mind buttoning that up? The pump hurts right now when it gets hard; so I'm tryna keep it cool till Body English opens tonight". Seriously y'all, if you can, make it out to Vegas before they take it away from us. Cuz with the way Babylon movin, they gonna take it away the minute they get a chance.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. swoop says:

    ooo the things i would do!

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

You support that???? Promote that????