Latest News

GLAZED HAM?? Lets check the video. Do you suport that?

Friday, July 10, 2009 , Posted by panicbeats at 11:34 AM





I opened up a St Ides Fortune Cookie Today and it read



Well welcome to the new millennia of butt worship. And yes I attend this church every week and leave larger donations.hmmmmm.I guess it is clear who is winning in the epic battle of big butts vs big breast(she is not a good example because she has both).

Now if you don't know who Cuban Lust is than you most likely a big sucker 4 luv. I say
this because you probably know who Miley Cirus is but not Cuban lust. That's OK because now you are informed. No harm done. Right?

There has been a controversy over some of Cuban Lust's pictures. Seems like the graphic designer lost control of his photoshop, and cover up all of her "imperfections".

Now like Sara Palin I found the above video more pleasurable to watch with the sound muted. I'm sure anything she had to say would only dampen the experience.
I made my decision(I'm sure you know the answer) so the only real question is "DO YOU SUPPORT THAT?????"

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Gully Creepa says:

    Support that? This needs to be in that Raw-Dizzle section!

  1. HarlemWorld says:

    the black howard stern Show

  1. Anonymous says:

    I would hit that!!

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

You support that???? Promote that????