Latest News

GAME CALLING OUT JAYZ'S SUGA DUMPLING

Friday, July 10, 2009 , Posted by panicbeats at 2:47 PM


Jay said the following:

I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain
Talking about the city, talking about shame
I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game
I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame

Sounds pretty Lame right … well Game ain’t think so. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that The Game dropped the following lyrics at a recent Freestyle in Madrid, Spain
This ain’t about about Bey, it ain’t no Destiny,
I’m in Madrid bangin with C-P-T,

You got a bad b*tch word,
Ain’t no p*ssy like hers,
Just ask the Mavericks, Rockets, and the Spurs
I mean – my b*tch don’t slang p*ssy like that…

So Fuck Jay Z!!

Note – all the basketball teams Game mentioned are located in Texas – Beyonce’s home state!!

And for those that are having trouble believing that The Game would say something like this – we gots video!!!


Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Powerpuffbitch says:

    Yea like beyonce was a virgin before Jayz.Whatever?

  1. Lady J says:

    aww. game need some attention? no record sales

  1. Anonymous says:

    THE GAME SUCKS!!!

  1. Gully Creepa says:

    When is The Lame gonna learn?? Just one bish move after another for this cat. It's like there's no hope.

  1. kia2fyne says:

    SNITCHIN A$$ LOSER

    and he even more wack if he lyin...

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

You support that???? Promote that????